Get on the VIP list
Newsletter featuring promos + updates on locations and hot product news
Our halloween store is closed for the season. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when we open our doors in 2016! >>
Come and visit Halloween Alley, Abbotsford for the best Halloween costumes for women, men, kids and pets. We also carry wigs, masks, props and decorations, so you can perfect your Halloween look and stand out in the crowd!
Personal Appointments with Artist Tiera Murray (2015)
Want to win that best costume prize this year? Book a makeup appointment with our in-house professional! Tiera offers full services, including special FX makeup that will add that WOW factor to your costume. Call the store for more details or come down and talk to her in person at our Wound Wednesdays makeup sessions (details below).
Past store events in 2015:
SEPTEMBER 7-13 – FAMILY WEEK
Halloween Family Instagram Contest
- Take a photo in our store with our Halloween Alley sign and a loved one.
- Post to Instagram for a chance to win a $50 Halloween Alley gift certificate!
- Remember to tag your photos with #HalloweenFamilyAbbotsford AND #HalloweenAlley to be eligible for the prize!
SEPTEMBER 14-20 – PIRATE WEEK
Gift Certificate Treasure Hunt
- Throughout Pirate Week, come into Halloween Alley Abbotsford to search for treasure!
- Our special Halloween Alley “gold” medallions will be hidden throughout the store. Find one to be entered in the draw for a $50.00 Halloween Alley gift certificate! One entry per customer per day.
SEPTEMBER 21-27 – NATIONAL GRAND OPENING WEEK
Pick-a-Prop Instagram Photo Contest
- Our staff will pick their favourite two animatronics and place them near the front of the store.
- Come in to Halloween Alley Abbotsford and take a picture with the one that you think is the best and post it to Instagram with a short explanation of what makes it cool!
- Remember to tag #HalloweenAlley AND #PickPropAbbotsford for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate!
SEPTEMBER 28-OCTOBER 4 – MEDIEVAL WEEK
Princess Day in support of Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
- Saturday, October 3rd from 12pm to 4pm
Come out and meet Princesses Elsa, Jasmine, Snow White, Rapunzel and Pocahontas! Take a photo with one of the princesses in support of Canuck Place Children’s Hospice in Abbotsford. Show your inner princess by wearing anything from a tiara to a full princess costume and you will be entered to win a $50.00 Halloween Alley gift certificate!
OCTOBER 5 – OCTOBER 11 – SUPERHERO WEEK
DC vs Marvel Instagram Photo Contest
Are you Team DC or Team Marvel? Come in to Halloween Alley Abbotsford and “show us” which comic book franchise has the best Superheroes! You could win $50.00 in Halloween Alley Gift Certificates!
- Come in to Halloween Alley Abbotsford and take a photo in your favourite Superhero costume.
- Post the photo to your Instagram profile with a short explanation of why you love that Superhero.
- Remember your hashtags – #HalloweenAlley AND #TeamMarvelAbbotsford or #TeamDCAbbotsford for a chance to win $50 in Halloween Alley gift certificates.
- The winner will be drawn from whichever team has the most entries so be sure to tell all your DC or Marvel friends to come on down and enter!
OCTOBER 12-18 – ZOMBIE WEEK
Swing Dancing Zombies!!
Saturday, October 17th from 12pm to 2pm
Come out to cut a rug with the amazing dancers of Suburban Swing! These zombified performers will be cutting a rug with fantastic styles such as the East Coast Swing, Lindy Hop and Balboa! They’re warming up for their 15th Annual Halloween Monster Mash so come out and join us for some great music and dancing fun!
Visit Suburban Swing’s 2015 Monster Mash Facebook Event Page for more information on their upcoming dance event!
ONGOING EVENTS in 2015:
- All workshops are free!
September 9th to October 21st on Wednesdays from 7-8pm!
Take your costume to a whole new level with makeup fx! We will show you how to create everything from basic bruises to 3-D extrusions!
- Hands-on fun – we provide the supplies!
- There is room for your lawn chair or folding chair if you’d like to bring one.
- No registration required.
Weekly Makeup Topics
- September 9th – Bruises and Abrasions
- September 16th – Cuts and Open Wounds
- September 23rd – Burns and Blisters
- September 30th – Extruding Bloody Bolt
- October 7th – Bullet Holes and Vampire Bites
- October 14th – Road Rash and Glass
- October 21st – DIY Special FX Makeup with Liquid Latex and Tissue Paper
Did You Know?
Halloween Alley is the largest Halloween store in Canada! We are proudly Canadian and it shows!