Get on the VIP list
Newsletter featuring promos + updates on locations and hot product news
Our halloween store is closed for the season. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when we open our doors in 2016!
Winning “Best Halloween Costume” has just been made easier, thanks to Halloween Alley – the biggest Halloween store in Kelowna! We supply Halloween costumes for women, men’s costumes, kids’ costumes and costumes for pets, too. We also carry Halloween accessories including wigs, masks, props and decorations so you can complete your Halloween look in no time. Come check out our store and find everything you need for Halloween!
Past Events in 2015
September 22 6pm-7pm – Skeleton in the Closet Book Night
- Bring the kids to come and enjoy the story and maybe even have a treat!
- Our “SKULLY”(store skeleton) is hiding in our store and moves around every week, so come and find him and earn a treat!
- We will be collecting gently used costumes for the Central Okanagan Community Food Bank! Donate and earn a chance to win a prize!
September 26 7pm-9pm – Family Fashion Show & Shop Night
- Come watch our Fashion Show & Shop Night! In support of the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation. Tickets can be bought in advance for $10 here.
- We were at Maxine Dehart’s Drive-thru breakfast supporting the United Way. We raised over $50,000, serving over 1500 breakfast bags in 3 hours!
Zombie Week – October 12-18
Free demonstrations every day
- Need a hand with your Zombie costume? Our makeup experts do daily demonstrations on-site.
- Watch out for zombies and clowns – they’ll jump out and scare you from 1-3pm!
- Join our weekend demonstrations on Saturdays and Sundays from 1-3, where entry is by donation and proceeds go to the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation.
Gore and Zombie Makeup Classes
Thursday, Oct.15 and Oct.22 from 6:30-8pm
- Learn how to create realistic gore and zombie effects for the perfect Halloween costume!
- $15 entry fee; you get $10 back in store credit and $5 goes toward the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation!
Come See Queen Elsa!
October 17 – 11am
- Queen Elsa from Once Upon a Party will be visiting our store.
- Come see Queen Elsa sing and play games and crafts!
- Great for children of all ages