Get on the VIP list
Newsletter featuring promos + updates on locations and hot product news
Our halloween store is closed for the season. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when we open our doors in 2016!
Want to finally win best costume on Halloween? Come back to Halloween Alley’s store in North Vancouver in 2016 to get inspired! We carry a massive selection of unique Halloween costumes and accessories for all ages and of all styles. We are your source for everything Halloween and want to celebrate the best night of the year with you in North Vancouver!
Past Store Events in 2015:
- Every Wednesday we will be hosting a Wound Wednesday from 4-6PM to teach cool and different makeup tutorials put on by our professional makeup artist
Saturday, October 10th – Superhero Week Event
- Join us for our Family BBQ from 11am-3pm!
- All donations go to the Vancouver Fire Fighters Burn Fund.
Saturday, October 17th – Zombie Week Event
- We will be hosting a Face Painting and Costume Contest from 12pm-4pm
- Free face painting for kids!
- If you show up in a costume, your name will be entered in a draw to win a prize package.
Saturday, October 24th – DIY Week
- We’re hosting a Pumpkin Carving Contest!
- All pumpkins are provided
- Bring a canned food good to enter our contest! All cans are donated to the Food Bank.
- All pumpkins carved will be placed around the store, and all contestants will be entered into a draw to win a prize package
October 25-31st – Halloween Week
- All week long enter our colouring contest!
- A picture will be drawn on Friday, October 30th, and the winner will be offered a professional face painting on Halloween Day in store by our makeup artist to match whatever costume you are wearing.