How It Works
- Halloween Alley® pays the Dealer Operator a percentage of the sales.
- Halloween Alley® pays for all freight in and out, during the season.
- Halloween Alley® negotiates the lease with the landlord.
- Halloween Alley® purchases and supplies all fixtures.
- Halloween Alley® will work with the Dealer Operator to select an 8,000-17,000 sq ft location and sign the temporary lease site by August.
- Halloween Alley® is responsible for the lease and insurance payments.
- Halloween Alley® will supply the Dealer Operator with over 4,500 individual items that include costumes, wigs, masks, props, make up and so much more.
- Halloween Alley® will supply the Dealer Operator with Point-of-Sale terminals.
- Halloween Alley® only looks for Dealer Operator in markets where we do not have existing stores or a Dealer Operator.
- The Dealer Operator operates under the Halloween Alley® name and must act in accordance with our marketing and basic merchandising theories.
- The Dealer Operator controls their own expenses and is responsible for hiring and training of all employees who are necessary for the operations of the Dealer Business.
- Dealer Operator will attend a 3-4-day training session at our Edmonton corporate office/Retail store in late July at Halloween Alley® expense.
- The Dealer Operator is responsible for the store set-up and the end of season inventory pack-up.
- Dealer Operator must work a minimum 50 hours per week in their store.
- Dealer Operator must have access to a minimum $10,000 in liquid assets.
- The retail selling season is approximately 8-9 weeks with the store set-up starting in mid-August, store opening 11 days from possession date, and at the end of the season any merchandise not sold is returned to Halloween Alley®.
- There is a simple contract to be signed by both parties.
Are you the biggest Halloween fan around? Does this sound exciting to you? Yes… we want YOU, go ahead, fill out the form below. Our dullahans are always searching for new Halloween spirits…