Halloween Alley® is Canada’s largest independently-owned Halloween retailer. With over 35 seasonal pop-up locations across Canada, Halloween Alley® offering a large selection of costumes, accessories and decor to create the best Halloween experience for our customers. We’re proud to bring Halloween festivities to your community, because that’s where you live!
Halloween Alley® success is built on the dedication and hard work of those who run our stores, the Dealer Operators. We are looking for Dealer Operators in the following cities:
- South Surrey
- Pitt Meadows
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and retail management experience to run their own store. Bringing the best Halloween experience to your city, Halloween Alley®
will work with you to create a store that will make your jaw drop – literally.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, continue on … IF YOU DARE!
what we are looking for in our dealer operators
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership ability
- Access to a minimum of $10,000 in liquid assets to cover start-up costs
- Ability to work a minimum 50 hours a week during the retail selling season
- 1-3 years of retail management or merchandising experience
- Successful completion of a business or related program is an asset
advantages of being a dealer operator with Halloween Alley
- Expected earnings of $25,000 to $30,000
- The opportunity to run your own business and the rewards from being responsible for your own success
- A comprehensive training program at our Edmonton corporate office
- All the tools needed to successfully run a Halloween store are provided to you, including: Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals, inventory of over 4,500 individual items (i.e. costumes, accessories, makeup and decor), fixtures, marketing budget and merchandising theories
- All leasing responsibilities and payments handled by Halloween Alley®
HALLOWEEN ALLEY® TRAINING PROGRAM
To ensure our Halloween stores run efficiently and are as haunting as possible, we require all Dealer Operators to attend our 2 to 3 day training seminar at our Edmonton corporate office. This training will equip Dealer Operators with the expertise to run their own Halloween store anywhere in Canada.
- Fill out the application form below
- Phone interview
- In-person interview – the Halloween Alley® hiring team will be in a major city near you
- Reference Check
- Successful candidates notified