We’re looking for fans of all things spooky to run our Halloween stores this year!
Halloween Alley® is Canada’s largest independently-owned Halloween retailer. With seasonal pop-up locations across Canada, Halloween Alley® offers a large selection of costumes, accessories and decor to create the best Halloween experience for our customers. We’re proud to bring Halloween festivities to your community, because that’s where you live!
Halloween Alley® success is built on the dedication and hard work of those who run our stores, the store managers. Think you could run a Halloween store in Canada this year? Well you’re in luck. We’re looking for talented people to run Halloween Alley stores in the following cities:
- Red Deer
- Grande Prairie
- Sherwood Park
- Edmonton West
- Edmonton South
- Calgary South
- Calgary North
If you’re from one of these cities and believe you could operate a successful Halloween store, get in touch. We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial flair and retail management experience to manage one of our Halloween stores. Bringing the best Halloween experience to your city, Halloween Alley® will work with you to create a store that will make your jaw drop – literally.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, continue on … IF YOU DARE!
what we are looking for in our store managers
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership ability
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule over a minimum of 45-55 hours per week
- 2-4 years of retail management experience
- Ability to supervise, recruit, train, schedule, develop and coach store staff
- Merchandise the store following company directives and Supervisor’s instructions
- Maintain communication with all partners in the Halloween Alley family
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and use this knowledge to build sales
- Lead by example and maintain the highest standards of integrity, quality and timeliness in all of our business practices both internally and externally with our external partners
- Operates with absolute fiscal responsibility
- Participates in store set up, daily operations, closing inventory and store shut down
- Accountable for daily policy compliance regarding cash handling and bank deposit procedures.
advantages of being a RETAIL STORE MANAGER with Halloween AlleY
- The opportunity to run a successful Halloween store for your local community
- A comprehensive training program at our Edmonton corporate office
- All the tools needed to successfully run a Halloween store are provided to you, including: Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals, inventory of over 4,500 individual items (i.e. costumes, accessories, makeup and decor), fixtures, marketing budget and merchandising theories
HALLOWEEN ALLEY® TRAINING PROGRAM
To ensure our Halloween stores run efficiently and provide customers with the ultimate Halloween shopping experience, we require all Store Managers to attend our 2 to 3 day training seminar at our Edmonton corporate office. This training will equip Retail Store Managers with the expertise to manage a Halloween Alley® store anywhere in Canada.
- Fill out the application form below
- Phone interview
- In-person interview – the Halloween Alley® hiring team will be in a major city near you
- Reference Check
- Successful candidates notified